Please patronize the business sponsors that provide support to the Minocqua Forest Riders
PSA – Oneida County Trails Closing March 9 at 8:00 am
Lakeland Powersports Open House/Snowmobile Raffle Thank You!
There was a fantastic turnout Saturday at the Lakeland Powersports Open House and our 6th Annual Minocqua Forest Riders Snowmobile Raffle!
So many people came by snowmobile which was great to see!
You are all probably sick of hearing this whenever there is an event, but….it cannot be said enough:
Thank you EVERYONE for participating in such events in whatever fashion, whether it is volunteering, sponsoring, donating, advertising, buying, selling, etc!!! Any event takes so many people to make it happen, and at the end of the day all clubs have fundraisers for the same reason……we love to ride our snowmobile trails and they take a lot of manpower and money to maintain!
For those of you who couldn’t make it – here’s a quick recap:
· Double Barrel (local band) played great music
· A HUGE bon-fire was outside
· Brats, Burgers & Hot Dogs were served
· A 50/50 raffle took place
· The Cross Country Cruisers provided beverages and raffled off great baskets that had donations from local businesses
· Two of the Cross Country Cruisers groomers were on display outside
· Lakeland Powersports had a number of great raffle baskets with donations from vendors
· And of course…..people from all over to help make the event a success!!
In case you didn’t see who the winners were – click here
Thank you again to all of the volunteers from Lakeland Powersports, Minocqua Forest Riders and Cross Country Cruisers!!
166 Miles of Groomed Trails
Help Support Our Trails
The Minocqua Forest Riders maintain over 166 miles of snowmobile trails in the area. We have members throughout Oneida and Vilas Counties, as well as from many other areas all over Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, and Michigan. These Legendary Northwood Trails are groomed several times a week with a priority for weekend traffic. Our trail system connects Minocqua to Price County (Pike Lake Area) on the west, north to Lac Du Flambeau (Lake of The Torches Casino and Resort), East to Minocqua, Woodruff, and Lake Tomahawk, and south to the Willow Flowage Area!!!