Membership Timeline: 07/01 through 06/30 annually
Yearly AWSC Membership Cost: $13.00
To purchase your trail passes at AWSC.org, you need your AWSC membership number AND current snowmobile registration. Your AWSC membership number does not change from year to year.
Your number can be found on your Wisconsin Snowmobile News magazine, or you can find it on the AWSC website.
Club membership renewal must happen PRIOR to ordering a trail pass.
To order a discounted trail pass, you must belong to a snowmobile club and AWSC - cost will be $10 per sled. If you do not belong to both, the cost is $30 per sled.
The club will process your information and send it into AWSC on the 1st and the 15th of each month prior to the trails opening. Once the trails open, AWSC information is processed more frequently.
After AWSC receives your information from the club, it takes ~1-2 days for them to process the paperwork and activate memberships. New members will take ~3 days.
- Paying by credit card is the fastest method.
- Paying by check and mailing in a form: Be sure your name and address is EXACTLY what the WI DNR has on file, or the form will be returned by AWSC. Both snowmobile club & AWSC memberships must be current.
- AWSC no longer mails the yellow AWSC membership cards
- Trail passes cannot be picked up in person
- You can legally ride with your trail pass receipt
- It can take up to 21 days for delivery via US mail
- Call the AWSC office within 30 days of order date if your trail pass has not arrived by mail
- No refunds
The age of your snowmobile matters:
If your snowmobile is 35 years old or Older, a trail pass is NOT REQUIRED
AWSC NOTICE REGARDING TRAIL PASSES / View Notice
"AWSC discontinues Group Accidental Death & Dismemberment Policy" click here to learn more