AWSC Membership $13.00 per year July 1 - June 30
You must be an AWSC member AND a member of a club to purchase a discounted trail pass.
Trail pass cost with AWSC & club membership is $10 per sled
Trail pass cost without AWSC & club membership is $30 per sled
1.) Renew your club membership first.
- We send in your AWSC membership renewal on the 1st and the 15th of each month until the trails open. Once the trails open, AWSC membership renewal information is sent in more frequently.
- After AWSC receives your renewal, it takes ~1-2 days to process the paperwork and activate memberships. New members will take ~3 days.
2.) Log onto AWSC.org, to purchase your discounted trail pass (after you receive your AWSC confirmation).
You need your AWSC membership number AND current snowmobile registration.
Your AWSC membership number does not change from year to year and can be found on your Wisconsin Snowmobile News Magazine
- Credit card payments are the quickest method.
- If you pay by check and mail in your form: Be sure your name and address is EXACTLY what the WI DNR has on file, or the form will be returned by AWSC. Both snowmobile club & AWSC memberships must be current.
- AWSC no longer mails the yellow AWSC membership cards
- Trail passes cannot be picked up in person
- You can legally ride with your trail pass receipt
- US Mail delivery can take up to 21 days
- Call the AWSC office within 30 days of order date if your trail pass has not arrived by mail
- No refunds
The age of your snowmobile matters:
If your snowmobile is 35 years old or Older, a trail pass is NOT REQUIRED
AWSC NOTICE REGARDING TRAIL PASSES / View Notice
"AWSC discontinues Group Accidental Death & Dismemberment Policy" click here to learn more