Membership Timeline: 07/01 through 06/30 annually
Yearly AWSC Membership Cost: $13.00
Your AWSC number never changes and can be found on the address label of your Wisconsin Snowmobile News Magazine.
Take a picture and you'll have the number with you at all times.
Paying by credit card is the fastest method.
Paying by check and mailing in a form: Be sure your name and address is EXACTLY what the WI DNR has on file, or the form will be returned by AWSC. Both memberships (snowmobile club & AWSC) must be current.
- Renew early - it takes processing time for the club and AWSC to update
- AWSC no longer mails the yellow AWSC membership cards
- Trail passes cannot be picked up in person
- You can legally ride with your trail pass receipt
- It can take up to 21 days for delivery via US mail
- Call the AWSC office within 30 days of order date if your trail pass has not arrived by mail
- No refunds
The age of your snowmobile matters:
If your snowmobile is 35 years old or Older, a trail pass is NOT REQUIRED
AWSC NOTICE REGARDING TRAIL PASSES / View Notice