ON-LINE MEMBERSHIP FORM
Renew or apply for early because the trail pass process takes time.
Annual Club Membership runs 05/01 through 04/30
Annual AWSC Membership runs 07/01 through 06/30
Processing for AWSC dues are the 1st and 15th of each month until trails open.
Once trails open dues are processed more frequently, and there is an additional $1 processing fee per individual that will be added.
AWSC no longer mails the yellow membership cards.
Check your status at: AWSC.org and either enter your name or AWSC number (your number remains the same from year to year), and can be found on the address label of your Wisconsin Snowmobile News Magazine.
Being a club member fosters, expands and perpetuates the practice of safe snowmobiling and the spirit of good fellowship.
- Pride in belonging to a club, supporting trails and projects of snowmobiling
- Membership included into the Association of Wisconsin Snowmobile Club (AWSC)
- Monthly club newsletter September thru April (via e-newsletter link)
- Membership Sticker
- Wisconsin Snowmobile News Magazine (7 issues per year September thru March)
- Club voting rights at March meeting (Family Membership 2 votes, Single Membership 1 vote)
Print & Mail Forms
This is a printable Membership form that can be mailed in along with your check. Just click on the button to open.
Eligibility: Active member of the Minocqua Forest Riders Club for 10 years or more and are over the age of 70.
Support Our Trails
Order trail passes, check status, print membership cards from the AWSC website. AWSC membership runs 07/01 through 06/30 annually.
Paying by credit card is the fastest method. For those mailing in the trail pass form and paying by check, please be sure to fill your name and address is EXACTLY what the WI DNR has on file, or the form will be returned by AWSC. Both memberships (snowmobile club & AWSC) must be current.
- Renew early - it takes processing time for the club and AWSC to update
- AWSC no longer mails the yellow AWSC membership cards
- Trail passes cannot be picked up in person
- You can legally ride with your trail pass receipt
- It can take up to 21 days for delivery via US mail
- Call the AWSC office within 30 days of order date if your trail pass has not arrived by mail
- No refunds
You can also find your AWSC number (which never changes) on the address label of your Wisconsin Snowmobile News Magazine. Take a picture of the label with your phone and you'll have that AWSC number with you all the time.
The age of your snowmobile matters:
If your snowmobile is 35 years old or Older, a trail pass is NOT REQUIRED
AWSC NOTICE REGARDING TRAIL PASSES / View Notice