Renew or join early - the process takes time.
Your AWSC Membership is NOT automatically updated. If your club membership has expired or if you are a new member, you will NOT be able to purchase your trail passes from AWSC until this is updated. This is for ALL Wisconsin Clubs.
AWSC details are on the right side of this page. We do not send you your AWSC Membership Number. You must go to the AWSC Website and do a MEMBERSHIP INQUIRY or look at your Wisconsin Snowmobile Magazine - your member ID is listed above your name and does not change from year to year.
SINGLE OR FAMILY CLUB MEMBERSHIP
$30.00 per year May 1 - April 30
LIFETIME CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Eligibility: An active member of the club for 10 years or more AND over the age of 70. The Board of Directors and/or the Membership Chair will review and approve all lifetime membership applications. If you do not meet the requirements, your lifetime membership of $13 will be refunded and you will need to apply for a regular membership.
$0 per year if you have paid your AWSC dues through another club.
$13 per year for AWSC membership only if you do NOT belong to another club.
- Pride in belonging to a club, supporting trails and projects of snowmobiling
- Access to the Members Only Site
- Membership included into the Association of Wisconsin Snowmobile Club (AWSC)
- Monthly club newsletter September thru April (via e-newsletter link)
- Membership Sticker
- Wisconsin Snowmobile News Magazine (7 issues per year September thru March)
- Club voting rights at March meeting (Family Membership 2 votes, Single Membership 1 vote)
PRINT AND MAIL FORMS
Complete and mail in form along with your check. Click button below.
Support Our Trails
AWSC Membership $13.00 per year July 1 - June 30
You must be an AWSC member AND a member of a club to purchase a discounted trail pass.
Trail pass cost with AWSC & club membership is $10 per sled
Trail pass cost without AWSC & club membership is $30 per sled
1.) Renew your club membership first.
- We send in your AWSC membership renewal on the 1st and the 15th of each month until the trails open. Once the trails open, AWSC membership renewal information is sent in more frequently.
- After AWSC receives your renewal, it takes ~1-2 days to process the paperwork and activate memberships. New members will take ~3 days.
2.) Log onto AWSC.org, to purchase your discounted trail pass (after you receive your AWSC confirmation).
You need your AWSC membership number AND current snowmobile registration.
Your AWSC membership number does not change from year to year and can be found on your Wisconsin Snowmobile News Magazine
- Credit card payments are the quickest method.
- If you pay by check and mail in your form: Be sure your name and address is EXACTLY what the WI DNR has on file, or the form will be returned by AWSC. Both snowmobile club & AWSC memberships must be current.
- AWSC no longer mails the yellow AWSC membership cards
- Trail passes cannot be picked up in person
- You can legally ride with your trail pass receipt
- US Mail delivery can take up to 21 days
- Call the AWSC office within 30 days of order date if your trail pass has not arrived by mail
- No refunds
The age of your snowmobile matters:
If your snowmobile is 35 years old or Older, a trail pass is NOT REQUIRED
AWSC NOTICE REGARDING TRAIL PASSES / View Notice
"AWSC discontinues Group Accidental Death & Dismemberment Policy" click here to learn more