You can order trail passes, check status, print membership cards from the AWSC website.
Paying by credit card is the fastest method for ordering your trail pass. For those mailing in the trail pass form with a check, please be sure to fill it out completely and make sure that your name and address is EXACTLY what the WI DNR has on file, or the form will be returned by AWSC. Both memberships (snowmobile club & AWSC) must be current
- Renew early - it takes processing time for the club and AWSC to update
- AWSC no longer mails the yellow AWSC membership cards
- Trail passes cannot be picked up in person
- You can legally ride with your trail pass receipt
- It can take up to 21 days for delivery via US mail
- Call the AWSC office within 30 days of order date if your trail pass has not arrived by mmail
- No refunds
You can also find your number and expiration date (always June 30) on the address label of your Wisconsin Snowmobile News Magazine. Your AWSC number remains the same year after year. Take a picture of the label with your phone and you'll have that AWSC number with you all the time.
The age of your snowmobile matters:
If your snowmobile is 35 years old or Older, a trail pass is NOT REQUIRED
AWSC NOTICE REGARDING TRAIL PASSES / View Notice