In preparation for the fall trail-brushing season, our Trail Committee would like to create a contact list of volunteers that are will to help in this capacity.
Please consider having your name added to this list, even if you’re only available a couple of days. This is a great way for you to contribute to the success of our club and get some fresh air and exercise at the same time.
- First and Last Name
- Primary Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Preferred Area to Work in (optional)
- Area 1 (Squaw Lake – Trails 5, 10 A, S & D)
- Area 2a (Squirrel Lake – Trails C, J, & P)
- Area 2b (Sunday Lake – Trails D & R)
- Area 3 (Mercer Lake – Trails 9, 10, 10A & BB)
- Area 4 (Cedar Falls – Trails 7, 12 & K)
- Area 5 (Pier/Willow – Trails 5, 5A, & 12)
- Area 6 (South Will0w – Trails 5, 5A, 8, 8A, & 12)
- Times You’re Available:
- During the Week
- Specific Day (specify)
Volunteer Opportunity: We’re also looking for someone to be a Helper in Area 4 to work with Area Leader Jim McCafferty. Area Helpers assist Area Leaders on a regular basis to coordinate mowing, brushing, and sign maintenance in that area. Please indicate in your email if you’re interested in this position.